The magic of antiquity: fresco
Features style "Rococo"
Types of fireplaces
The angular fireplace
Public or private fireplace. or why you need lining
Fireplaces with open and closed firebox
Secrets of masonry
Shelter for the basin
The pavilion for the pool
Pavilions of polycarbonate
The advantages of polycarbonate pavilions
Disadvantages polycarbonate pavilions
Pluses polycarbonate pavilions
Blinds-shelters for swimming pools
Color models solutions
1. The service life of the parquet with the right care and periodically update the lacquer coating (once every four to seven years) could amount to over a hundred years.
2. Optimum humidity in the room with parquet floors should be 40-60%, and temperature -- 21-22 ∞ C (the same figures, incidentally, are ideal for a person).
3. Parquet and you can stow in a high humidity, like in the kitchen. In this case, should use of oak parquet or teak and to cover his five layers of lacquer.
4. In no case can not be laid directly on the parquet cement ties, perpetuating it with glue. Sooner or later this will lead to what some trims begin to move and creak. As a mandatory intermediate layers should speak gidroparo insulation layer, as well as plywood or chipboard.
5. Color solution achieved through sex selection of wood: bright tone - is ash, pear, maple And acacia, pink-red - cherry, merbau, Hiroko; dark - palisander, wenge, oak, walnut.
6. Parquet allows for multi-kind floors without artificial heating.
7. At the parquet trims there should be no black spots (traces of instruments) and cracks, which indicate that the tree had been dried properly.
8. The optimal length parquet trims at 15-16 mm in thickness should be 20-35 cm Planki greater or lesser length look grossly or vice versa - is too small.
9. For cleaning the parquet floor should use special means, chemically neutral regarding the composition of lacquer.
10. Laying parquet made only upon completion of all other decorative work
Stained Glass in the new time
Tech Stained Glass: the new and old
Stained Glass in the interior
The modern interior
Methods of creating stained glass
Stained Glass with their own hands
Stained-glass window of Tiffany
Techniques execution of stained glass
Differences technology Tiffany
The popularity of Tiffany products
Domestic content aquarium
Types of aquariums
Type design aquarium
The aquarium with live plants
Types of aquariums
In the style of "baroque"
Furniture in the style of "Empire"
In the style of "classicism"
In the style of "eclectic"
In the style of "modern"
Interiors "Art Nouveau"
In the style of "constructivism"
In the style of "minimalism"
In the style of "high-tech"
In Egyptian style
The Indian style
The Moroccan interior